Welcome To Logan Centre
We have been working as the Health And Fitness gym for past 10 years now. We are experts at the best and safe exercises to produce the best physic for men and women.
Our Gym is open 24*7 and 365 days. We have many packages for you to choose from. Just visit our center and get the answers of all your queries.
Services & Support
Our service packages includes Bodybuilding, slimming, shaping packages for different age groups. We do offer special services as Yoga classes for pregnant ladies and physiotherapy.
Sports physiotherapy exists to treat athletes’ physical pain as a result of injuries or due to the repeated physical strain that athletes’ bodies are put under. They treat sprains, tears, cramps and muscle tightness, among others. Regardless of what sport, there are sports physiotherapists that can help. Common sports which can lead to sports injuries include racquetball, football, squash, tennis, running and handball. Different muscle groups are used in each of these sports, so the types of injury vary from sport to sport. If you’ve been injured exercising, regardless of what type of sport you were engaging in, it’s time to seek a sports physiotherapist.
There are a plethora of physiotherapists specializing in sport-related injuries in London. Some come from around the world to get first-class treatment. If you’ve been injured in a sports-related incident then consider a physiotherapist in London because they are the best in the world. Physiotherapists receive training in both physical therapy but are also trained to deal with the psychological needs of each patient. They’re able to help you physically and mentally. It’s what doctors should be able to do — help you in a variety of ways.
According to the National Career Service, “Many sports physiotherapists take a postgraduate diploma or master’s degree in sports physiotherapy, sports exercise and medicine, sports injury or rehabilitation science.” It’s as a legitimate medical profession as any other medical doctor. Most major sports teams have sports physiotherapists on staff to treat athletes whenever an accident or injury occurs. Sports physiotherapists also work in hospitals, in colleges as professors, and personal trainers. Sports physiotherapists use various techniques to rehabilitate their patients but they also give their patients exercises they can do on their own. Physiotherapy is more of a collaborative process compared to other types of medical professions.
Sports physiotherapists use techniques such as massage, effleurage, and kneading techniques to relieve pain and loosen up tight muscles and joints. Other practices utilized by sports physiotherapists include physical fitness training, taping and bracing, giving advice about proper sports equipment and equipment that can be used to prevent injuries, relaxation techniques and psychological training on how to improve sports performance in a healthy way.
According to the Society of Sports Therapists, a sports physiotherapist is someone who can:
- utilize sports and exercise principles to optimize performance, preparation and injury prevention programs
- Provide the immediate care of injuries and basic life support in a recreational, training & competitive environment
- Assess, treat and, where appropriate, refer on for specialist advice and intervention.
- Provide appropriate sport and remedial massage in a sport & exercise context
- Plan and implement appropriate rehabilitation programs”
An important note to mention is that sports physiotherapists don’t just focus on the treatment. It’s great to be able to have a sports physiotherapist aid you in treating your injuries. Everyone wants and deserves treatment once they’ve been injured. But a big part of what physiotherapists do is spread knowledge and information on how to prevent injuries in the first place. With their knowledge of both preventative strategies and post-injury care, sports physiotherapists have a lot to offer to the sports community.
Proper nutrition is needed for everyone and it is significant especially for the growing kids and teens. Nowadays, most of the teenagers all over the world have unbalanced diet because of which they are becoming unhealthier, unfit and lose weight drastically. Food habits and fitness schedules are very important in case of a growing child because a teenager is more affected towards change in surrounding because which their interests fluctuate and so does their health. It is better to manage their weight well and make them follow a strict diet plan in order to make them stay fit and restore their health. There are few health mistakes that a child must avoid in order to stay healthy always:
- Stay away from junk foods: Junk foods and snacks are the root of any health issue that takes place in the life of any teenager. It contains oil, sugar and sweetened flavors that are not at all healthy for teens. It contains processed and refrigerated items that has lost all its nutrients and are only popular because of its taste. Teenagers feed on junk foods almost regularly. It contains high salt, higher fat content, high sugar, low fiber, low or negligible nutrients because of which teenagers are prone to many health issues like heart attack and liver problems even at a tender age. Junk food must not be stopped as children like them a lot but they must be reduced for sure.
- Modify the recipe: teenagers are kids at heart. They often get attracted to colorful and tasty recipes. If you have a child at home, you must present them with unique recipes with conventional foods added with few changes that make it tempting. You can also use leftovers rice or other vegetables in sandwich, pudding or fried chips and make the teenagers go for them all by their heart. You can also make few changes in your cooking style to ensure their health. Try to cut amount of sugary drinks like cold drinks that contains high amount of carbohydrates. Sugar free should also be avoided as it can work negatively and affect bones and dental health. Add normal sugar. Try lemon juices, lime or orange flavor for better taste.
- Fruit up: Always make sure that the teenagers start their day with a fruit in their breakfast. If they do not like fruit, make fresh fruit juices by adding two or more types of fruits in them. This will give them a fresh start for their day and will also boost energy in them. It will prevent dehydration in kids; make their mental health improve as well as enhance their health. Make sure your child does not miss his breakfast as it is the most important meal of a day.
- Ensure proper sleep: Insufficient sleep is the root of many health problems and loss of appetite in your kid. Make sure he does not stress out on anything like studies and other stuff that are common in teenagers. This makes health suffer.